Welcome!

Welcom to StardollOfficials!

Friday, October 7, 2011

Stardoll Hacks or Cheats

First you make a new account that is named Moderator,if that name is taken then add a number to that end of Moderator... Example: Moderator246
Then you go to a  person's profile and then in their GuestBook put this, Hi I am a real Stardoll Employee and I'm here to make sure everything is fine!Feel free to add me!!!
When you put that and they accept your friend request you message them saying this, Sorry,your account is about to be Deleted because someone has reported you, if you don't want your account Deleted then you have to message back telling me your username and password (real information please),then we will reset your account but your stuff will not be deleted or should I say nothing will change.You have 2 weeks to save your account! -StardollEmployee
If they fall for that trick then you pretty much got their account! Try doing this to a SuperStar account!!!

3 comments: